CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Rocking Concert!!!

Okay, so we got to see all three of these talented artists for free this past Thursday night! I was so excited all day at work that I could hardly stand it. And, it was better than I'd even hoped for. I think they set a pretty high bar for concerts to come.


Matt Wertz started it all out! Cute, great voice and can really jam on the guitar!


Anna Nalick--well known for song "Breathe (2AM)"-awesome voice! So fun to see live. My very favorite is her newest song, "Shine".



Matt Nathanson--If you get a chance to see him,

do it!! He's from San Francisco and he is hilarious

and sooooo talented. Best performance of the

night and I'll bet of the summer!


Chelsea + Nick
Mike + Dana
We tried to shake the
coconuts down--no luck!

2 comments:

JROD said...

Hey Mike! This is Jared A.K.A. JROD. Nice stach! It looks like your enjoying it out there. I have 76 days till I recieve the Melchezadek Priesthoob and excited. Again, thanks for you're work on me even more being a great friend.

ABBOTTLAND said...

Hey Mike, send me your email address and your home address and # when you get a chance. Send it to my email address; lgabattleborn@yahoo.com
~Lucas