Mike pretended be the next Survivorman in the mysterious jungle of First Landing State Park as he sneakily tricked the frogs into being photographed and battled the fierce claw of the mighty Mr. Crab. Merlin sat on the sidelines not caring much who came out on top--just pooped after such a long hike. I dodged the bullet this time as I was off cheering on my baby sister at her State tennis tounament in which they took 2nd place!! GO Jamestown High!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Mike's Tall Tale
Mike pretended be the next Survivorman in the mysterious jungle of First Landing State Park as he sneakily tricked the frogs into being photographed and battled the fierce claw of the mighty Mr. Crab. Merlin sat on the sidelines not caring much who came out on top--just pooped after such a long hike. I dodged the bullet this time as I was off cheering on my baby sister at her State tennis tounament in which they took 2nd place!! GO Jamestown High!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment