CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Virginia Zoo Trip

8 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all your cute new pictures!! It was so good to talk to you fri. and I am jealous of all the fun things and great times you and Mike are having together!! I love that you guys are so happy on the East Coast!!

Zina said...

I need to show these pictures to the kids tomorrow -- they will love them.

(I won't tell them they missed seeing that zoo -- I just can't imagine it would have been that fun for them in the heat wave.)

studiocharm said...

Hey you guys!! Glad to see you're alive and kickin'! Mike- I swear that gorilla had your expression!! Also, great job on the wildlife/ survivor photography. Dana- thanks for recording the latest and greatest. We miss you guys!!

Love,
Amy & fam.

sav said...

oh my gosh! it looks like you guys have nothing but pure FUN out there! i love it! i miss you dana! i went and got my teeth cleaned and it was so weird without anyone there i know.. i don't just miss you for cleanings! i miss you my friend!

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

Those are such fun pictures. I miss you! It looks like you guys are doing great!

JROD said...

Hey I just set up a blogger account. Here's my address jrodbon.blogspot.com

Nice Gorilla photo!

studiocharm said...

Helooo, out there! Is anybody here? How are you two doing??? We need to get in touch!!

Love you~
Amy & fam

Zina said...

"I think they all have Photoshop in them except the one of the gorilla."
-Mabel

(Mabel was worried about me posting that since it's rude, but I promised her that you'll think it's funny.)

-Zina