CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Aren't dogs amphibious?










Merlin meets Nat's turtle Swirly
Friends at first sight! Identity crisis? Possibly!











How you doin? There are some hot seagulls out here! ooh baby!



Merlin is adjusting to his new home well. He loves to chase all of the many ocean seagulls. They could entertain him for hours. Swirly is also mesmerizing! Merlin all but hopped in with him to spalsh around:)

6 comments:

Jessica D. said...

Oh my gosh, those pics are adorable! I love the pic with Merlin wearing sunglasses, that cracked me up!! Sounds like he's adjusting very well to the new place. I'm glad. Love you guys, Jess

Melissa said...

Is that your turtle? Sounds like you guys are have to much fun... OCEAN!?!

sav said...

HEY DANA AND MIKE! I'M GLAD TO KNOW THAT YOU MADE IT.. BRAD AND I DEFINATELY WANT TO COME VISIT YOU SOMETIME. HOW ARE THINGS GOING? GOING TO THE OFFICE JUST WILL NOT BE THE SAME. THE ONLY ONE LEFT IS SUSAN!!!!

Claire said...

I am so jealous that you live by the ocean. I can't wait to come stay with you. :) Your dog is a cutie. I can't believe you found a job so quick. Way to go, Dana!!

DaNette said...

We have a couple dozen, yes dozen pictures of Lena dressed up or doing things around the house like reading the paper or wearing Coby's shirt. I'm glad to see that we aren't the only ones.
I love the sunglasses, it looks like he's livin' large--We hope you guys are too.

Josh and Tiffany said...

Hi. Your dog is so cute! Is that your turtle too? For some reason I thought you had a lab. Is this one a scotty? SO so cute! Love, Tiffany