Mike is loving his job as an estimator for Marine Contracting Corporation. He just finished his first BIG project and is able to use many of his skills learned through his schooling (I guess it was all worth it :))! His boss is awesome and has really taken Mike under his wing.
Dana just started this past week with Towncenter Family Dentistry for Dr. Brady and is loving it! Her co-workers are wonderful and she has a lot of responsibilities to help build the practice which she is excited about!
Oh, you don't speak webdings? Let me translate!
Mike is loving his job as an estimator for Marine Contracting Corporation. He just finished his first BIG project and is able to use many of his skills learned through his schooling (I guess it was all worth it :))! His boss is awesome and has really taken Mike under his wing.
Dana just started this past week with Town Center Family Dentistry for Dr. Brady and is loving it! Her co-workers are wonderful and she has a lot of responsibilities to help build the practice which she is excited about!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Alright Dana, I found your website thru Chads, and I can't believe that your not in Utah anymore, you'll have to email me so we can catch up! How fun to be in VA close to your family! Looks like life is good, can't wait to hear from you, much love, your favorite distant cousin named Emily... (I think I might be your only one :) )
Mike & Dana,
Sounds like things are really working out over there. I'm so happy for you. Enjoying the updates, keep it up! Love ya, Jess
Hey you two . . . I think you're having too much fun over there, cruising around in your cute blue bug, enjoying the beach, working . . . hope you don't forget about cold, snowy Utah too fast! ;)
~Love, Amy
I'm glad someone is using the fine art of webdings! Those cute little figures are such a waste hidden near the bottom of the font section.
Cute car, cute house, xciting new jobs. How's the dog adjusting?
Mike I'm jealous your all grown up bro. Sounds like the job is going great! Dana how cool that you get to help build a company, I am even more jealous of you than I am of Mike. One bit of advice after checking out the new car I pray you do not let mike drive that on his own or the girls will be preying on him!!! Just put some DUBBS on it and crank up the Kelly Clarkson!!
Post a Comment