Okay, I have to catch up! Last month we went to this fun event on the beach where all of these crazies dress up in all sorts of weird costumes and all together plunge into the freezing ocean. Okay, so some of the costumes were a little bit out there. My favorite part I would have to say was the ice sculptors. They used chain saws and sculpted right in front of you on the sidewalk. We took a few pictures of the mass of people going into the water all at once for your viewing pleasure! This was all for fund raising for charity. You pay to get in and all the teams pay a fee to enter in the contest. I believe whoever stayed in the water the longest won. We didn't see many linger in the water for too long though.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is pretty crazy! It is fun that you guys live so close to the ocean!!
That sounds like fun-maybe we'll try it in our bathtub...and yay for fondue parties! I'm a huge fan, it can be a lot of fun-you should also try cooking meat and/or warm up cheese to dip veggies and bread in...yummm. It's the meal that lasts all night long. Sounds fun-
how fun! you guys sound like you are having a blast!
Post a Comment