CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pirates, Pirates, and More Pirates!!

10 comments:

Zina said...

It's scary how cute this photo is, no, wait, I meant it's cute how scary this photo is. (Something like that.) Looks like you had a fun Halloween! (I need to get our pictures off of Dean's camera. You would think it's rocket science to do so, since he's shown me how twice already and I still draw a blank when I go to do it.)

Melissa said...

You guys look a little too much like real pirates:) Looks like you guys have been having all kinds of adventures latley!! How FUN! Happy anniversary!

sav said...

you guys look great!

Matt and Alissa said...

You guys look awesome! I love it. You guys are so much fun!

ABBOTTLAND said...

You guys look awesome! Mike you look real tough and ruthless and Dana you look sassy! We miss you guys :(
~Mandy

Jessica D. said...

Hilarious expression in your pic Mike. You crack me up. What an adorable photo!

Kim said...

Hey Mike,
Is that eye makeup I see? I might also add that Dana makes a beautiful but dangerous wench! The pirate theme must run in the fam, your niece Irissa was a pirate this year also. ARGGG! Isaiah was a Frankenstein and I made his headpiece out of a plastic milk jug. Mike do you remember the ACME Frankenstein outfit I made for you when you were six years old? I think I made you a dinosaur costume the year before, but then you have always loved a good chicken costume too. I think Lara still has that one in her collection.

Jason and Shelli said...

You two make a cute pirate couple! Sounds like you had a great Halloween, lots of fun. Keep in touch guys, we miss you.

carp said...

That is a hot picture!!! I love it! I miss you cats!
DebE Wheels

Denise said...

You guys make awesome pirates. Mike-I thought I was looking at Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Carribbean-you look great. Miss you guys, how are things going. Take care and have a great holiday season.