CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Murder Among The Wheelo's Mateys

Havin fun plunderin and murderin at the Salty Sea Dog Inn

5 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! We had a busy Halloween I will be posting pics soon so check it out! Miss you guys!

studiocharm said...

You two make awesome pirates-- I am assuming this was a murder mystery party. Looks like loads of fun. Hope you're Halloween was fun! I hope to post some pix of the kiddos in costume as soon as possible!! Love ya~

DaNette said...

I must say Merlin was dressed to boot, I love it! You guys played the parts well, looks like fun!

Amber Lynae said...

This party was to die for, just ask my husband (he was murdered during the mystery). So much fun. It was the perfect way to spend Halloween.

Laura said...

Wow, I am impressed with everyones costumes, everyone got really dressed up. Looks like fun! But Michael thought you guys were "scary"