CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Where and What have we been??




So it has been forever since we have posted! We have had a wonderful Spring and Summer too. K is now a temporary member of our little family and we love having her! She spices up our lives in many ways. I'll play quick catch up with some pictures.




Introducing K!








2 comments:

jason and shelli said...

Wow! Exciting! We think about you guys a lot and have been wondering what you have been up to. We miss you guys! Hope things continue to go well for you.

Jessica D. said...

K is so adorable! I am so happy for you guys, and what a beautiful thing you are doing taking care of her. But I'm sure the rewards come back ten-fold. Glad to see you blogging again! Love you guys!