Brought to you by the Wheelos
Wow, if Merlin has that many names, just think how many nicknames your future kids might have. (I don't know if that's lucky for them or not.)It looks like you had lots of fun in Florida. Mike has a very morphable face
I particularly likes Smuffin and Merlybird, lol. Very creative and funny! And your dog has the biggest personality, I swear its practically smiling in every picture I see of him. Talk about a happy dog!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow, if Merlin has that many names, just think how many nicknames your future kids might have. (I don't know if that's lucky for them or not.)
It looks like you had lots of fun in Florida. Mike has a very morphable face
I particularly likes Smuffin and Merlybird, lol. Very creative and funny! And your dog has the biggest personality, I swear its practically smiling in every picture I see of him. Talk about a happy dog!
Post a Comment