Hurray for the Wheelers blog, fun to see your latest adventures. I can't wait to show my boys this video. Tucker is FASCINATED with dolphins right now! He is going to love this!
How amazing!! we paid money to go on a 'whale watching' boat and they guarenteed we would see a whale or at least dolphins... NOT A ONE!!! I think we saw some sea lions. Looks like you guys are having too much fun!!
2 comments:
Hurray for the Wheelers blog, fun to see your latest adventures. I can't wait to show my boys this video. Tucker is FASCINATED with dolphins right now! He is going to love this!
How amazing!! we paid money to go on a 'whale watching' boat and they guarenteed we would see a whale or at least dolphins... NOT A ONE!!! I think we saw some sea lions.
Looks like you guys are having too much fun!!
Post a Comment