oh i am so so glad that you posted! you guys look like you are loving it out there! i just am so happy for you! how are things going? anything new to report? i miss you to death girl!
Yeah! You two are alive!! Looks like a fun adventure. Lovin' Merlin with the life jacket. Looks like all of that time at the beach has paid off (water dog!!). Have a great day!! Love, Amy
Hey Mikey...got a permit for those guns? haha Miss you guys. We leave for Ireland on June 9th, and are gone until the 7th of July! Dont worry,I wont renounce my American citizenship! When are u coming out west next?
DANA! I miss you at work. Merlin is so cute in his life jacket. That is such a cute name, I want to name our cat Merlin. We need to come out and see you guys this summer. That would be so fun!
How fun! What a beautiful area you guys were boating at. I am glad you are close to your family and loving life on the east coast but we miss you out here!
I am glad you can be close to your family and see Nat and Craig grow up. It's funny how someone forever remains the age you last saw them in your minds, your little bro and sis still seem like grade schoolers to me. Looks like you are having fun. We have a life jacket for Lena too and she's just as tickeled to be in it. Glad you're living it up.
We are here in Dublin! It is lots of fun so far. Someday maybe we can visit Ireland together. We will talk soon. Check out the updates on our blog! Lots of Love, From THe Abbotts
Hey Dana! Sorry it has taken me so long! Things are crazy here. I would take at least 10 carpool trips to go over just a bit! We need to carpool. Gas is so expensive! It looks like all is going well there. We have not hired anyone, so...it's all me! Are you working? Take care, I will try to visit again soon!
9 comments:
oh i am so so glad that you posted! you guys look like you are loving it out there! i just am so happy for you! how are things going? anything new to report? i miss you to death girl!
Yeah! You two are alive!! Looks like a fun adventure. Lovin' Merlin with the life jacket. Looks like all of that time at the beach has paid off (water dog!!). Have a great day!!
Love, Amy
Hey Mikey...got a permit for those guns? haha Miss you guys. We leave for Ireland on June 9th, and are gone until the 7th of July! Dont worry,I wont renounce my American citizenship! When are u coming out west next?
Good news!!! Looks as though you are still in shape! What a stud, you should do an entire post with pictures of you with your shirt off:)
DANA! I miss you at work. Merlin is so cute in his life jacket. That is such a cute name, I want to name our cat Merlin. We need to come out and see you guys this summer. That would be so fun!
How fun! What a beautiful area you guys were boating at. I am glad you are close to your family and loving life on the east coast but we miss you out here!
I am glad you can be close to your family and see Nat and Craig grow up. It's funny how someone forever remains the age you last saw them in your minds, your little bro and sis still seem like grade schoolers to me.
Looks like you are having fun. We have a life jacket for Lena too and she's just as tickeled to be in it. Glad you're living it up.
We are here in Dublin! It is lots of fun so far. Someday maybe we can visit Ireland together. We will talk soon. Check out the updates on our blog! Lots of Love, From THe Abbotts
Hey Dana!
Sorry it has taken me so long! Things are crazy here. I would take at least 10 carpool trips to go over just a bit! We need to carpool. Gas is so expensive! It looks like all is going well there. We have not hired anyone, so...it's all me! Are you working? Take care, I will try to visit again soon!
Post a Comment