CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Dolphins are talking to us!



Last weekend we took a drive down the beach farther south of where we live to look at some kayak areas. While we were out we found a pier in an area called Sandbridge. We walked out on the pier (despite the fiece wind!) and I heard the coolest clicking sounds and I knew it what a doplhin (thank you discovery channel) and then we saw them, two Dolphins side by side. We got to see them come up about 4 times before they were out of site. Unfortunately these aren't our pictures, be cool if they were though! We're dodo birds and forgot to bring our memory catcher. But what a fun sighting it was!




5 comments:

Emily said...

Oh how fun to be close to the Ocean! I am jealous! And even more jealous that you saw dolphins!

Melissa said...

I love dolphins, Lucky!
I also love your new template! cute!!

sav said...

i love this! i love dolphins and i always wanted to see them in the wild! we're definately gonna have to come visit now! =)

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

I can't believe you saw dolphins! That is so cool. I need to throw a fondue party. That sounds so fun and yummy.

ABBOTTLAND said...

HEY WHEELERS!!! THE ABBOTTS MISS YOU! KEEP IN TOUCH!