HI!! I have been checking your blog, I am so glad you posted! You will have to email or call me and tell me all about it! KEEP BLOGGING! Utah misses you!
Awe your new house is so cute! Will miss you guys. Was good talking to you the other day bro. Hope all is going well with the new job. How does Dana like the house? Love ya guys, Jess
Awwww! Such a cute house. And no snow on the ground -- hold on, let me go pack my bags because I'm coming there RIGHT NOW. (Just kidding. But man is January a lonnng month in Utah.)
So glad to see you guys have made it safely and it sounds like all is well. We do need an update on Merlin- does he like the new house too? We miss you already . . .I've checked your blog about a million times for updates!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop! ~Love, Amy
7 comments:
Dude where's your house??? What part of VA BEACH?? Hope all is well, I can't believe you're all grown up!!
HI!! I have been checking your blog, I am so glad you posted! You will have to email or call me and tell me all about it! KEEP BLOGGING! Utah misses you!
Mike & Dana,
Awe your new house is so cute! Will miss you guys. Was good talking to you the other day bro. Hope all is going well with the new job. How does Dana like the house? Love ya guys, Jess
Awwww! Such a cute house. And no snow on the ground -- hold on, let me go pack my bags because I'm coming there RIGHT NOW. (Just kidding. But man is January a lonnng month in Utah.)
Glad you made it. :)
Your new house looks adorable. I hope everything is going well for you guys! I miss you at work.
So glad to see you guys have made it safely and it sounds like all is well. We do need an update on Merlin- does he like the new house too? We miss you already . . .I've checked your blog about a million times for updates!! Thanks for keeping us in the loop!
~Love, Amy
Looks cute! You got to post some pics of the inside...
Post a Comment