Friday, December 14, 2007
We Are Moving!!!
That's right, we are actually putting our words into action. Mike got a job with a Marine Contracting company in Virginia Beach, VA and he starts first thing in January! So, we have found a house to rent(at least hopefully this is THE one) and we are set to close on our Utah house on the 27th and start our long trek across the country on the 28th of this month. We will miss all of our Utah family members and Utah buds. But we would LOVE to have company (hint, hint) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Happy to post a comment on your lovely new blog. Thanks for blogging . . . it really will help us to feel that your aren't too far away at all. We would love to help with the move in any way needed (except driving your moving van cross-country). ;)
Love,
Amy & fam
Oh, I am so happy you are posting and SO sad you are moving!! Keep up the posting:)
Melissa
p.s. my friend ashley will probably be calling you tomorrow.
I am sad that you are moving. I will miss you! You guys are world travelers! I can't believe all the fun trips you've been on in the past few months.
We are so excited for your new adventure. We will miss you both but we will be sure to keep in touch through your blog.--DaNettey
Post a Comment